Women's Waterproof Industrial Tan Safety Work Boot 50161- Alicia
The 50161 in the Moxie Trade line is Alicia-Women’s Waterproof Industrial Tan Safety Work Boot. A CSA Grade 1 boot that meets ASTM F2413-05 requirements for puncture and compression resistance makes them a great choice for women working on road construction crews or general carpentry crews. The anti slip and oil resistant PU outsole means you have secure footing in the most extreme conditions. The steel toe protects you from falling objects and accidently kicking that concrete barrier. With the 6 Inch height, you gain added ankle support which helps guard against twists and helps aid in the reduction of leg fatigue. Two laces and rust proof eyelets add to the durability and looks of this popular work boot. Protect your PPE with any waterproofing product for extended life.
- Style Type: 6 Inch Industrial Waterproof Work Boot
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather upper
- Special Feature 1: Waterproof
- Special Feature 2: Two laces
- Safety Toe: Steel toe
- Safety Plate: Composite plate
- Eyelets: Rust proof eyelets
- Lining: Tri-tex® Waterproof breathable lining
- Midsole: Two Density PU midsole
- Insole: Removable EVA insole
- Outsole: Anti-Slip and Oil Resistant PU Outsole
- ESR / SD: ESR/EH
- Width: D
- Available in Pink & Tan
- Made by Moxie Trades
For more information on Moxie Trades Products, check out the Moxie Trades Product Information Sheet in our Product Information Center.
- CSA: CSA approved Grade 1
- ASTM: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 requirements
- ESR/SD: Static Dissipating
- ESR/EH: Electric Shock Resistant
You can spray on any water repellant foot care products and polish them up with foot care products from any footwear retailer.