UK 4AA eLED 514439 CPO Waterproof Front Switch Flashlight Class 1
Illuminate your surroundings with the Underwater Kinetics 4AA eLED 514439 CPO Waterproof Front Switch Flashlight Class 1, featuring an unbreakable LED that stands up to rigorous use. The proprietary Compound Path Optics technology allows high efficiency, along with a thermal recovery system that recycles heat from the LED back into the batteries so each charge lasts you as long as possible. Rely on these flashlights for well over 50,000 hours of LED life, ensuring that your surroundings are always lit up when you need them to be. High-impact ABS, Lexan, and polyurethane rubber come together to form an exterior shell that works as hard as you do. First responders and firefighters rely on this rugged flashlight for daily use in hazadous locations, thanks to its USA-made construction.
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) Permits High Efficiency And Compact Size
- Thermal Recovery System Recycles Heat From The LED To Warm Batteries For Improved Performance In Low Temperatures
- Certified For Use In Hazardous Locations - Class 1, Div 1 "Intrinsically Safe"
- Push-Button Front Switch Switches Light Between On/Off With Continuous Or Momentary Action
- LED Will Not Break When Dropped And Its Life Expectancy Is Well Over 50,000 Hours
- Waterproof Design For All Weather Use
- Beam Produces A Bright Spot With Almost No Peripheral Light So Nearby Personnel Are Not Affected
- Attaches To All Work Helmets Using UK Accessory Clips
- High Impact ABS, Lexan® And Polyurethane Rubber, Construction For Durability (Cl I Div 1 Model)
- High Impact Pc/ABS/Graphite, Lexan® And Polyurethane Rubber Construction For Durability (Atex Model)
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 3 Per Box
- Dimensions (L W H): 6.20 In. X 1.60 In. X 1.40 In. / 15.75 cm. X 4.06 cm. X 3.56 cm.
- Lights Subcategory: Hands-Free Lights / Certified
- Battery Type: Alkaline Disposable
- Lamp Type: eLED
- Battery Description: 4AA Alkaline / Lr6
- Burn Time (Alkaline): 4-5 Hrs
- Light Output (Alkaline): 120 lm
- Weight: 5.60 oz. / 158.76 g.
- Beam Distance: 631.00 Ft.. / 192.33 m.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Depth Rating: 10.00 Ft.. / 3.05 m.
- American Standard (UL STD 783; UL STD 913; CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 NO. 157)
- ETL (US, Canada) Approved
- Class 1, Division 1
- Blister Pack, Safety Yellow
- Bulk Safety Yellow
- Blister Pack, Black
- Bulk, Black