UK 4AA eLED 514431 CPO Waterproof Tail Switch Flashlight Class 1
The UK 4AA eLED CPO Waterproof Tail Switch Flashlight Class 1 is certified Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous conditions which makes is a superior choice for emergency responders, firefighters and off shore patrolmen. The LED will not break when dropped and has a life expectancy of well over 50,000 hours so you will never be left. in the dark. Proudly Made in the USA of high impact resistant ABS, Lexan and polyurethane rubber, the Tail Switch Flashlight easily attaches to all work helmets with the UK Accessory Clip. The light beam is concentrated with little peripheral light so nearby co-workers are not affected. The Thermal Recovery System recycles the heat from the LED to keep the batteries warm for improved performance in low temperatures.
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) Permits High Efficiency And Compact Size
- Thermal Recovery System Recycles Heat From The LED To Warm Batteries For Improved Performance in Low Temperatures
- Push-Button Tail Switch Switches Light Between On/Off With Continuous Or Momentary Action
- LED Will Not Break When Dropped And Its Life Expectancy Is Well Over 50,000 Hours
- Waterproof Design For All Weather Use
- Beam Produces A Bright Spot With Almost No Peripheral Light So Nearby Personnel Are Not Affected
- Attaches To All Work Helmets Using UK Accessory Clips
- High Impact ABS, Lexan® And Polyurethane Rubber, Construction For Durability (Cl I Div 1 Model)
- High Impact Pc/ABS/Graphite, Lexan® And Polyurethane Rubber Construction For Durability (Atex Model)
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 3 Per Box
- Dimensions (L W H): 6.30 In. X 1.60 In. X 1.40 In. / 16.00 cm. X 4.06 cm. X 3.56 cm.
- Lights Subcategory: Hands-Free Lights / Certified
- Battery Type: Alkaline Disposable
- Lamp Type: eLED
- Battery Description: 4AA Alkaline / Lr6
- Burn Time (Alkaline): 4-5 Hrs
- Light Output (Alkaline): 120 lm
- Weight: 5.60 oz. / 158.76 g.
- Beam Distance: 631.00 Ft.. / 192.33 m.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Depth Rating: 10.00 Ft.. / 3.05 m.
- American Standard (UL STD 783; UL STD 913; CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 NO. 157)
- ETL (US, Canada) Approved
- Class 1, Division 1
- Blister Pack, Safety Yellow
- Bulk Safety Yellow
- Blister Pack, Black
- Bulk, Black