UK 3AA eLED 510001 CPO Tail Switch Lightweight Flashlight Class 1
Keep your surroundings illuminated with the 3AA eLED 510001 CPO Tail Switch Lightweight Flashlight Class 1 by Underwater Kinetics, designed for use by firefighters and utility workers who need to work in tight spaces. The energy-efficient design features a Thermal Recovery System that recycles heat from the bulbs into the battery, giving you longer-lasting battery life for up to eight hours of continuous operation. Fit this compact flashlight into your pocket, thanks to its slim and lightweight design that's easy to carry. Take this flashlight on underwater expeditions: the waterproof design is safe to use at a full 110 lumens and up to 10 feet of depth. Concentrated light is perfect for illuminating specific details, making this Class 1 light a great choice for up-close utility and maintenance work.
- Thermal Recovery System Transfers Heat From LED To Warm Batteries For Better Cold Weather Performance
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) Permits High Efficiency And Compact Size
- Push-Button Tail Switch Switches Light Between On/Off With Continuous Or Momentary Action
- Certified For Use in Hazardous Locations - Class 1 Div 1 Intrinsically Safe
- Waterproof Design For All Weather Use
- Beam Produces A Bright Spot With Almost No Peripheral Light So Nearby Personnel Are Not Affected
- Powered By 3AA / Lr6 Alkaline Cells
- Can Be Mounted To Any Helmet Or Hard Hat Using A UK Helmet Clip
- High Impact ABS, Lexan® And Polyurethane Rubber, Construction For Durability (Cl I Div 1 Model)
- High Impact Pc/ABS/Graphite, Lexan® And Polyurethane Rubber Construction For Durability (Atex Model)
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5 Per Box
- Dimensions (L W H): 5.30 In. X 1.60 In. X 1.40 In. / 13.46 cm. X 4.06 cm. X 3.56 cm.
- Lights Subcategory: Hands-Free Lights / Certified
- Battery Type: Alkaline Disposable
- Lamp Type: eLED
- Battery Description: 3AA Alkaline
- Burn Time (Alkaline): 8 Hrs
- Light Output (Alkaline): 110 lm
- Weight: 5.30 oz. / 150.25 g.
- Beam Distance: 304.00 Ft.. / 92.66 m.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Depth Rating: 10.00 Ft.. / 3.05 m.
- American Standard (UL STD 783; UL STD 913; CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 NO. 157)
- ETL (US, Canada) Approved
- Class 1, Division 1
- Blister Pack, Safety Yellow
- Blister Pack, Black