UK 3AA eLED 510005 CPO Front Switch Waterproof Flashlight
Rely on the Underwater Kinetics 3AA eLED 510005 CPO Front Switch Waterproof Flashlight for energy-efficient LED operation, featuring a Thermal Recovery System that transfers heat from the LED bulbs back into the batteries for longer life with up to eight hours of operation. Compatible with Underwater Kinetics helmet clips, this flashlight is compact enough to fit into a pocket and lightweight enough to wear on a belt loop or on your helmet as a headlamp. The concentrated beam design ensures that your illumination is focused on a specific area, great for doing detail-oriented work. This USA-made flashlight is a favorite among utility repairmen and underwater welders alike, with its waterproof design that withstands submersion up to 10 feet deep.
- Thermal Recovery System Transfers Heat From LED To Warm Batteries For Better Cold Weather Performance
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) Permits High Efficiency And Compact Size
- Certified For Hazardous Locations - Class 1, Div 1 Intrinsically Safe Light
- Push-Button Front Switch Switches Light Between On/Off With Continuous Or Momentary Action
- Waterproof Design For All Weather Use
- Beam Produces A Bright Spot With Almost No Peripheral Light So Nearby Personnel Are Not Affected
- Powered By 3AA / Lr6 Alkaline Cells
- Can Be Mounted To Any Helmet Or Hard Hat Using A UK Helmet Clip
- High Impact ABS, Lexan® And Polyurethane Rubber, Construction For Durability (Cl I Div 1 Model)
- High Impact Pc/ABS/Graphite, Lexan® And Polyurethane Rubber Construction For Durability (Atex Model)
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5 Per Box
- Dimensions (L W H): 5.30 In. X 1.60 In. X 1.40 In. / 13.46 cm. X 4.06 cm. X 3.56 cm.
- Lights Subcategory: Hands-Free Lights / Certified
- Battery Type: Alkaline Disposable
- Lamp Type: eLED
- Battery Description: 3AA Alkaline
- Burn Time (Alkaline): 8 Hrs
- Light Output (Alkaline): 110 lm
- Weight: 5.30 oz. / 150.25 g.
- Beam Distance: 304.00 Ft.. / 92.66 m.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Depth Rating: 10.00 Ft.. / 3.05 m.
- American Standard (UL STD 783; UL STD 913; CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 NO. 157)
- ETL (US, Canada) Approved
- Class 1, Division 1
- Blister Pack, Safety Yellow
- Blister Pack, Black