UK 1622 Transit 507401 Case Protector
Put protection first when traveling with your sensitive diving gear by choosing the Underwater Kinetics 1622 Transit 507401 Case Protector. Perfect for rescue divers who travel on a daily basis, this protector features a modular design with pluck foam filling you can configure to match your own gear. Stow away face masks, diving gauges, and other vital equipment without fear of damage on-the-go. Full-length stainless steel pins, padlock loops, and latches keep your equipment perfectly secured, while a silicone rubber O-ring keeps salt and moisture out. ABS construction resists impact and corrosion for added durability, and a pressure equalization valve helps reduce the impact of altitude and temperature changes.
- Durable, Non-Corroding High Impact ABS Construction
- Protects Against Salt Air, Water, Sand And Dust
- Built-in 2.0 Inch Recessed Wheels And Retractable Handle
- Available With User Configurable Pluck Foam Filling
- Removable Full Length Stainless Steel Hinge Pin, Padlock Loops And 6 Latches Secure Contents
- Pressure Equalization Valve Allows Easy Opening AFt.er Altitude Or Temperature Change
- Interlocks in Stacks With Same Or Mixed Sizes
- Spring Loaded Steel Handles With Stainless Steel Twist-Lock Latches
- Standard Color Is Black. Custom Colors And Materials Available On Quotation
- Materials: ABS, Stainless Steel Hinge Pins, Silicone Rubber O-Ring
- Proudly Made In The USA
- External Size (L W D): 23.80 In. X 20.10 In. X 17.20 In. / 60.45 cm. X 51.05 cm. X 43.69 cm.
- Internal Size (L W D): 21.80 In. X 17.80 In. X 15.90 In. / 55.37 cm. X 45.21 cm. X 40.39 cm.
- Lid Depth: 4.70 In. / 11.94 cm.
- Base Depth: 11.20 In. / 28.45 cm.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Weight (Empty): 28.00 lbs. / 12.70 kg.
- Weight (With Foam): 32.40 lbs. / 14.70 kg.
- Submersion Test Depth: 3.28 Ft.. / 1.00 m.
- No Wheels - Foam
- No Wheels - Empty
- Wheels - Foam
- Wheels - Empty