UK 1427 Transit 505231 Case Protector
Keep your diving gear fully protected on the go with the 1427 Transit 505231 Case Protector from Underwater Kinetics, featuring high-impact, ABS resin that resists corrosion, making it perfect for toting equipment that's been exposed to saltwater. Pluck foam filling is easy to customize to your equipment, so even the smallest items have adequate padding. Temperature and altitude changes are a non-issue, thanks to the pressure equalization valve that's easy to operate. Stack this case with other interlocking cases from the Underwater Kinetics line to give yourself more flexibility when it comes to storing and traveling with your gear. Built-in recessed wheels and a retractable handle stay out of the way when you're not using them, but they're easy to pull out at a moment's notice to dash through an airport terminal.
- Durable, Non-Corroding High Impact ABS Construction
- Protects Against Salt Air, Water, Sand And Dust
- Built-in 2.0 Inch Recessed Wheels And Retractable Handle
- Available With User Configurable Pluck Foam Filling
- Removable Full Length Stainless Steel Hinge Pin, Padlock Loops And 6 Latches Secure Contents
- Pressure Equalization Valve Allows Easy Opening AFt.er Altitude Or Temperature Change
- Interlocks in Stacks With Same Or Mixed Sizes
- Spring Loaded Steel Handles With Stainless Steel Twist-Lock Latches
- Standard Color Is Black. Custom Colors And Materials Available On Quotation
- Materials: ABS, Stainless Steel Hinge Pins, Silicone Rubber O-Ring
- Proudly Made In The USA
- External Size (L W D): 28.80 In. X 20.10 In. X 14.80 In. / 73.15 cm. X 51.05 cm. X 37.59 cm.
- Internal Size (L W D): 26.80 In. X 17.80 In. X 13.30 In. / 68.07 cm. X 45.21 cm. X 33.78 cm.
- Lid Depth: 2.10 In. / 5.33 cm.
- Base Depth: 11.20 In. / 28.45 cm.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Weight (Empty): 28.00 lbs. / 12.70 kg.
- Weight (With Foam): 32.70 lbs. / 14.83 kg.
- Submersion Test Depth: 3.28 Ft.. / 1.00 m.
- No Wheels - Foam
- No Wheels - Empty
- Wheels - Foam
- Wheels - Empty