UK 1427 Loadout 505212 Case Protector
Give your costly diving equipment the protection it needs with the 1427 Loadout 505212 Case Protector by Underwater Kinetics. This all-weather case protector features polypropylene construction that resists the effects of salt and moisture, making it perfect for toting along on rescue dives. Stow dive gauges, face masks, and pen lights for easy access with the pluck foam filling, easy to customize to accommodate any size gear. Spring-loaded, galvanized steel handles, hinge pins, padlock loops, and six latches all come together to create unbeatable security, keeping your gear safe between dive sites. Rescue divers need their gear to withstand frequent traveling, and this case is the perfect way to make it happen.
- Durable, Non-Corroding High Impact Polypropylene Resin Construction
- Protects Against Salt Air, Water, Sand And Dust
- Built-in 2 Inch Recessed Wheels And Retractable Handle
- Available With User Configurable Pluck Foam Filling
- Removable Full Length Stainless Steel Hinge Pin, Padlock Loops And 6 Latches Secure Contents
- Pressure Equalization Valve Allows Easy Opening AFt.er Altitude Or Temperature Change
- Interlocks in Stacks With Same Or Mixed Sizes
- Spring Loaded Powder Coated Galvanized Steel Handles With Stainless Steel Twist-Lock Latches
- Standard Color Is Black. Custom Colors And Materials Available On Quotation
- Materials: Polypropylene, Nylon, Stainless Steel Hinge Pins, Neoprene Rubber O-Ring
- Proudly Made In The USA
- External Size (L W D): 28.80 In. X 20.10 In. X 14.80 In. / 73.15 cm. X 51.05 cm. X 37.59 cm.
- Internal Size (L W D): 26.80 In. X 17.80 In. X 13.30 In. / 68.07 cm. X 45.21 cm. X 33.78 cm.
- Lid Depth: 2.10 In. / 5.33 cm.
- Base Depth: 11.20 In. / 28.45 cm.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Weight (Empty): 26.30 lbs. / 11.93 kg.
- Weight (With Foam): 31.30 lbs. / 14.20 kg.
- Submersion Test Depth: 3.28 Ft.. / 1.00 m.
- No Wheels - Foam
- No Wheels - Empty
- Wheels - Foam
- Wheels - Empty