UK 1327 Transit 504911 Case Protector
Rescue divers who find themselves traveling from site to site rely on the 1327 Transit 504911 Case Protector by Underwater Kinetics for all their gear transportation needs. SCUBA equipment, diving gauges, and face masks all stay perfectly in place, thanks to the pluck foam filling that's endlessly customizable to fit your gear. The ABS material resists corrosion and impact, making it perfect both for saltwater exposure and the inevitable bumps and jostlings of daily travel. Retractable handles and recessed wheels stay out of the way when you're not using them, but pop out easily when you need to rush your case protector through an airport for a last-minute boarding call. Stainless steel hardware doesn't corrode, and keeps your gear safe via padlock loops and latches.
- Durable, Non-Corroding High Impact ABS Construction
- Protects Against Salt Air, Water, Sand And Dust
- Built-in 2.0 Inch Recessed Wheels And Retractable Handle
- Available With User Configurable Pluck Foam Filling
- Removable Full Length Stainless Steel Hinge Pin, Padlock Loops And 6 Latches Secure Contents
- Pressure Equalization Valve Allows Easy Opening AFt.er Altitude Or Temperature Change
- Interlocks in Stacks With Same Or Mixed Sizes
- Spring Loaded Steel Handles With Stainless Steel Twist-Lock Latches
- Standard Color Is Black. Custom Colors And Materials Available On Quotation
- Materials: ABS, Stainless Steel Hinge Pins, Silicone Rubber O-Ring
- Proudly Made In The USA
- External Size (L W D): 28.80 In. X 20.10 In. X 14.80 In. / 73.15 cm. X 51.05 cm. X 37.59 cm.
- Internal Size (L W D): 26.80 In. X 17.80 In. X 13.40 In. / 68.07 cm. X 45.21 cm. X 34.04 cm.
- Lid Depth: 4.70 In. / 11.94 cm.
- Base Depth: 8.70 In. / 22.10 cm.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Weight (Empty): 28.00 lbs. / 12.70 kg.
- Weight (With Foam): 32.50 lbs. / 14.74 kg.
- Submersion Test Depth: 3.28 Ft.. / 1.00 m.
- No Wheels - Foam
- No Wheels - Empty
- Wheels - Foam
- Wheels - Empty