UK 1327 Loadout 504902 Case Protector
Prioritize security while traveling with the 1327 Loadout 504902 Case Protector by Underwater Kinetics, designed to keep your expensive diving gear perfectly in place when moving from site to site. Polypropylene resin construction has non-corrosive and high-impact resistant properties, making it a great choice for carrying diving gear that's been exposed to ocean water. Foam filling offers unlimited customization, so you can ensure your smallest, most delicate diving gauges and pen lights don't jostle around inside the case on the go. Recessed wheels and a retractable handle stay out of the way when not in use, but pop out instantly to make it easier to carry through the airport or load onto the train.
- Durable, Non-Corroding High Impact Polypropylene Resin Construction
- Protects Against Salt Air, Water, Sand And Dust
- Built-in 2 Inch Recessed Wheels And Retractable Handle
- Available With User Configurable Pluck Foam Filling
- Removable Full Length Stainless Steel Hinge Pin, Padlock Loops And 6 Latches Secure Contents
- Pressure Equalization Valve Allows Easy Opening AFt.er Altitude Or Temperature Change
- Interlocks in Stacks With Same Or Mixed Sizes
- Spring Loaded Powder Coated Galvanized Steel Handles With Stainless Steel Twist-Lock Latches
- Standard Color Is Black. Custom Colors And Materials Available On Quotation
- Materials: Polypropylene, Nylon, Stainless Steel Hinge Pins, Neoprene Rubber O-Ring
- Proudly Made In The USA
- External Size (L W D): 28.80 In. X 20.10 In. X 14.80 In. / 73.15 cm. X 51.05 cm. X 37.59 cm.
- Internal Size (L W D): 26.80 In. X 17.80 In. X 13.40 In. / 68.07 cm. X 45.21 cm. X 34.04 cm.
- Lid Depth: 4.70 In. / 11.94 cm.
- Base Depth: 8.70 In. / 22.10 cm.
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Weight (Empty): 27.10 lbs. / 12.29 kg.
- Weight (With Foam): 31.90 lbs. / 14.47 kg.
- Submersion Test Depth: 3.28 Ft.. / 1.00 m.
- No Wheels - Foam
- No Wheels - Empty
- Wheels - Foam
- Wheels - Empty