True North SPF3210 Spitfire Midsize Gear Pack
New for this year, the True North Spitfire Pack/Gen 2 ( Item SpitfireSF2 ) was designed by Hotshots for long days in the field. Meeting the NFPA 1977 Certification and Cal Fire PPE approval this 2250 cu in pack has room for all your essential gear. On the outside there are 2 zippered side pockets large enough for 1L water bottles and a pocket big enough for 12 Fusses. The removable New Generation Fire Shelter case is designed in a no swing configuration to keep it tight. The pack has a true MOLLE compatible waist belt and a newly designed SCS patented load-trapping suspension with ¾ in dual density foam padding for all day comfort. Inside is a 100 oz Hydration pocket ( reservoir not included ) and mesh organizer pockets. All of these features in a light weight 4lb pack.
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits standard & large shelter)
- Zippered side pockets each hold two 1L Bottles
- 12 Fusee carrying capacity
- Interior mesh organizer pockets
- No swing fire shelter case
- 3/4 In. dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- New Hip Belt and Harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- All packs are compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- Available in Black and Red. Standard Size for both options
- Capacity: 2250 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 15 In. x 10 In. x 6 In.
- Weight: 4 LBS
- NFPA 1977 Certified
- Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group approved
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Product Size before you place your order. Take a look at the True North Sizing Chart.
Click To View True North Sizing Chart