True North FRF8210 Firefly Gear Pack
Redesigned for 2018, The True North Firefly Gear Pack ( FireFlyFF200 ) is NFPA 1977 Certified and incorporates everything you need in a quick deployment pack and nothing you don’t. This 2200 cu in pack, 2500 cu in with the two 150 cu in side pockets, will hold your gear while the Quick-Zip Removable main cargo hold detaches with 2 zippers allowing you to quickly drop it at a central location and retain the harness with your fire shelter. It has an18 Fusee capacity case and 100 oz hydration pocket ( reservoir not included ) for deployment on the fire line without carrying extra weight. The 2 side cargo carriers are large enough for to each to hold an extra 1L water bottle for extended deployments and the MOLLE system is compatible with all MOLLE accessory attachments. With a dual density foam padded hip belt and harness for comfortably carrying your gear, this pack also has 3M reflective tape for visibility low light.
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- Quick-Zip Removable gear bag
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits Standard & Large shelter)
- Side Pockets hold two 1L Bottles
- 18 Fusee carrying capacity
- 3/4" dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- Dimensions: 16 In. x 10 In. x 6.5 In.
- New Hip Belt and Harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- All packs are compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- Available in Red Standard Size
- Capacity: 2500 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 10 In. x 5.5 In. x 1 In. to 12 In. x 5.5 In. x 1 In.
- Weight: 5 LBS
- Technology: SCS™ - Super Compression Suspension
- NFPA 1977 Certified
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Product Size before you place your order. Take a look at the True North Sizing Chart.
Click To View True North Sizing Chart