True North Firefly FireFlyFF5 Medic Gear Pack
The True North Firefly Medic Gear Pack, Item FireFlyFF5, is NFPA 1977 Certified and has 3M tape for visibility. It is designed for versatility and functionality during call outs for the team medic. The pack is A MOLLE compatible waist belt that allows the use of multiple attachments with the harness newly redesigned for maximum comfort. The main cargo pack is a large 2500 cu in capacity for all your gear and features Velcro attachment points for color coded pouches keeping supplies easily identifiable with permanent color coding. The organizer pockets are designed for smaller items like scissors, forceps and other tools. The pack has see through vinyl pockets to quickly find common emergency supplies by sight while the drop front opening gives you immediate access to your main pack. The 100 oz Hydration pocket ( reservoir not included ) and the optional O2 case attachment at the bottom of the pack makes this a fully functional medic bag for all conditions. The pack also includes a quick detachment to drop the main cargo pack allowing instant convertibility to a fire line pack.
- SCS™ patented shoulder strap design
- Drop front opening for full, quick access
- Removable color-coded organizer pouches Velcro® in/out
- Two separate pockets for personal gear
- Color coded organizer pockets
- Zippered clear vinyl pockets for small meds and bandages
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Optional O2 case (attaches to bottom of pack)
- New Hip Belt and Harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- All packs are compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- Capacity: 2500 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 15.5 In. x 10 In. x 6.5 In.
- Weight: 6 LBS
- NFPA 1977 Certified
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Product Size before you place your order. Take a look at the True North Sizing Chart.
Click To View True North Sizing Chart