True North DFFJ Dragonwear Elements Flak Jacket
The Elements-DFFJ100 True North Dragonwear Elements Flak Jacket is a HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2 revolution in the FR performance-outerwear market. A superior choice for linemen in difficult terrains, the True North achieves ruggedness plus superior weather protection by fusing Polartec® Wind Pro® material and brand-new, patented, Hard Face® FR fabrics. This dual hazard hybrid combines the wind protection and flame resistance of the hooded outer layer with a one-of-a-kind, built-in fleece balaclava for added warmth and protection. The durable Hard face fabric has excellent stretch providing comfort in a wide range of motions and extra-long sleeves to keep arms protected while reaching. The Elements Flak Jacket is water repellent and has a drop tail rear hem for added protection. Made in the USA.
- Polartec Wind Pro FR
- Fire resistant 11 oz (Rayon, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, Spandex)
- Polartec Hard face FR Fabric
- Fire resistant 11 oz (Viscose, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, Spandex)
- Inherently Flame Resistant
- Full zip hoodie
- 3 panel hood construction designed for comfort under hardhats
- Built-in fleece Balaclava for optional coverage
- Durable Hard face fabric
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant outer surface
- Drop-tail rear hem
- Extra-long sleeves
- Color: Steel Gray
- Made in the USA
For more information on DragonWear FR Certifications, FR Terms & Material Specs, check out the DragonWear Certifications Document or DragonWear Material Specs Document in our Product Information Center.
- Arc Rating: 16 cal/cm² (22 cal/cm² Hard face, 16 cal/cm² Elements)
- HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Dragonwear Sizing Chart.
Click To View DragonWear Sizing Chart