True North DFB1 Dragonwear FR 9.2 oz Bottom Layer
The PowerGrid-DFB100 True North Dragonwear FR 9.2 oz Bottom Layer is a dual-hazard, HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2 bottom for extended time outdoors. Electrical linemen and storm recovery crews appreciate that these bottoms are constructed with Power Grid™ four-way stretch fabric for greater comfort and range of motion. The unique grid construction maximizes warmth, minimizes weight, and improves breathability. True North decreased the fabric weight by over 20% while improving the stretch and increasing the arc rating from CAT 1 to CAT 2. The waistband is long lasting elastic to retain a comfortable fit and the fly is fully functional. The unique material combination is fire resistant and glides smoothly underneath outerwear for added comfort, warmth and safety.
- Polartec Power Stretch FR Fabric
- Fire-resistant 9.2 oz Rayon, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, FR Spandex
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath pants
- Long lasting elastic waistband and functional fly
- Excellent stretch
- Warmth wicking and breathable
- High/Low interior grid structure
- Airflow and dry time enhanced
- Made in USA
For more information on DragonWear FR Certifications, FR Terms & Material Specs, check out the DragonWear Certifications Document or DragonWear Material Specs Document in our Product Information Center.
- Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm²
- HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- NFPA 1975 (Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services) -- please note: materials are certified, but the garment is not
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Dragonwear Sizing Chart.
Click To View DragonWear Sizing Chart