Radians Voltage Rubber Nosepiece Safety Glasses
Rely on the Radians Voltage Rubber Nosepiece Safety Glasses for the eye protection you need on the job, offering comfortable wear while meeting rigorous ANSI Z87.1+ standards for safety. These full-frame safety glasses come in a choice of silver or black with a choice of electric blue or electric orange colored lenses so you can express yourself at work. Dual-molded, non-slip temple grips offer comfort and a secure fit through long shifts, while a integrated rubber nose piece helps keep your glasses securely on your nose bridge where they belong. Polycarbonate lenses offer durable and lightweight protection with hard coated scratch resistance and impact resistance to ensure maximum durability whether you work in the shop, on the construction site, or on the assembly line.
- Original modern style with black and silver frame choices with new electric blue and electric orange lens options
- Sleek, lightweight full frame protective eyewear
- Non-slip grip-on temples are dual molded into frame for maximum comfort
- Polycarbonate lens for impact resistance
- Integrated rubber nose piece for all day comfort
- Provides 99.9% UVA/UVB protection
- Hard Coated
- Scratch Resistant
- Pricing is based on Packaging of 1 dozen per Box
If you want to learn more about protecting your eyes and wearing safety eyewear, take a look at this Safety Eyewear Information Document.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+