Radians SV225 Class 2 Self Extinguishing Mesh Safety Vest
Comply with standards calling for self-extinguishing PPE when you choose the Radians Class 2 Self Extinguishing Mesh Safety Vest. This safety vest is ANSI Class 2 and ASTM D6413 compliant for self-extinguishing standards, and it should never be used around arc flashes or flash fires for your safety. This vest comes in Hi-Viz orange or green with contrasting trim and silver reflective striping so traffic sees you first. A number of utility pockets provide you with the space you need to stow your work necessities.
- Material: Self extinguishing treated 100% polyester mesh
- SE D6413 products are made from polyester treated to be self-extinguishing
- 2" silver tape reflective material. 1 horizontal stripe
- Contrasting Trim Detail
- Closure: Zipper
- 1 Upper Left Pocket
- Front, 1 Lower Right Inside Pocket
- Available in Hi-Viz orange and green
- Package Quantity 3
You can learn more about ANSI Standards in Radians ANSI Standards Fact Sheet
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 2 Type R
- ASTM D6413
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Radians Sizing Chart.
Click To View Radians Class 2 Safety Vest Sizing Chart