Radians RWG603 ANSI A5 Cut Level 5 Oil & Gas Nitrile Palm Dip Glove
Achieve top quality protection against petrochemical exposure with the Radians ANSI A5 Cut Level 5 Oil & Gas Nitrile Palm Dip Glove, which features ANSI A5 and EN388 Cut Level 5 protection. The red sandy foam nitrile palm coating provides additional visibility while protecting your palms against abrasions and adding to the glove's durability. Rely on 13-gauge salt and pepper High Performance Polyethylene for cut resistance when working around sharp-edged materials, making this glove a good choice for automotive work and material handling. Slip into the seamless cuff design for a comfortable fit that requires no adjusting so you can get to work right away. The back of each hand features a TPR overlay for added impact protection and longer durability. Whether you're in manufacturing or petrochemicals, this versatile glove provides the protection and grip that you need.
- 13 gauge salt and pepper High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- High visibility red sandy foam nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- TPR overlays provide added impact protection.
- Packaged and sold by the dozen
- Tested to EN 388 standards
- EN388: 4544
- Abrasion Resistance 4
- Cut Level 5
- Tear Resistant 4
- Puncture Resistant 4
- 13 gauge (HPPE
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2016
- ANSI Cut Level A5
- Petrochem Industry
- Material Handling