Pyramex S1020 Clear Polycarbonate Face Shield
Universal slots on the Pyramex Clear Polycarbonate Face Shield attach to a wide variety of headgear for secondary protection. Weighing just 2.5 oz, this polycarbonate shield is .040" thick for superior protection. Choose the headgear and goggles or glasses you like and add on the Pyramex Clear Polycarbonate Face Shield for unsurpassed face protection from dust, debris and flying particles. This would be an excellent choice for weed whacking, logging, and dirt moving. The shield meets ANSI Z87 standards and is clear for an unobstructed view of your surroundings. Safety note: This shield is designed to be worn with either safety glasses or goggles.
- Universal slots will accommodate a wide variety of headgear
- Offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles
- Provides 99% UVA/B/C protection
- Shown with HGBR Headgear Attachment - SOLD SEPARATELY
- Packaged 12 per Box
- Available Face Shields Models: S1010, S1015, S1020, S1035, S1040, S1060, S1110, S1150, S1210, S1210CC, S1250
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Color: Clear
- Size: 8 In. x 15 In.
- Thickness: .040 In.
- Weight: 2.5 oz
Want to Learn more from Pyramex? Read the Pyramex FAQs.
- Meets ANSI Z87