Pyramex S1015 Aluminum Bound Face Shield
Universal slots on the Pyramex Aluminum Bound Face Shield attach to a wide variety of headgear for secondary protection. The aluminum can be bent into your desired shape. This polyethylene shield is .040" thick for superior protection. Choose the headgear and goggles or glasses you like and add on the Aluminum Bound Face Shield for unsurpassed face protection from dust, debris and flying particles. This would be an excellent choice for weed whacking, logging, and dirt moving. The shield meets ANSI Z87 standards and is clear for an unobstructed view of your surroundings. Safety note: This shield is designed to be worn with either safety glasses or goggles.
- Aluminum bound allows shield to bend into preferred shape
- Universal slots will accommodate a wide variety of headgear
- Offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles
- Shown with HGBR Headgear Attachment - SOLD SEPARATELY
- Packaged 12 per Box
- Available Face Shields Models: S1010, S1015, S1020, S1035, S1040, S1060, S1110, S1150, S1210, S1210CC, S1250
- Material: Polyethylene & Aluminum
- Color: Clear
- Size: 8 In. x 15 In.
- Thickness: .040 In.
- Weight: 2.7 oz
Want to Learn more from Pyramex? Read the Pyramex FAQs.
- Meets ANSI Z87