PIP 299-17030 ANSI First Aid & Blood Borne Pathogens Combination Kit
The PIP ANSI First Aid & Blood Borne Pathogens Combination Kit complies with OSHA 1910.1030 and meets ANSI Z308.1-2009 when stocked to the minimum required level. This kit has everything you need to take care of minor accidents, injuries and bodily fluid clean up on the job site packed in a compact weatherproof plastic gasket sealed box that can be customized with your logo. The Lightweight kit has a carry handle and wall mount slots so it is ready to help whenever and where ever it’s needed. It includes a full range of first aid equipment for responding to situations, from bandages, scissors and medical examination Gloves to a disposable CPR device, BBP fluid cleanup kit and a BBP PPE biohazard kit. A first aid guide written in both English and Spanish is included for clear communication in an emergency.
- Compact kit contains the supplies you need to treat minor injuries and bodily fluid clean up
- Plastic box is gasketed for weatherproof Protection of contents
- Convenient molded carry handle includes slots for wall mounting
- Lightweight kit is ideal for use in the office, vehicle or on the job site
- Labels have first aid instructions in English & Spanish
- Can be customized with your logo
- Kit Includes the following:
- (1) Abdominal pad, 5 In. x 9 In. (sterile)
- (20) Alcohol Prep Pads
- (10) Antiseptic Towelettes SM
- (1) Cold Pack, Instant
- (1) Conforming Gauze Roll 2 In.
- (1) CPR Device, Disposable
- (16) Plastic Strips, 1 In. x 3 In. (sterile)
- (1) Eye Wash, 1 oz.
- (8) First Aid & Burn Cream
- (4) Gauze Pads 3 In. x 3 In. (sterile)
- (2) Medical Examination Gloves
- (1) Bandage Scissors, 5.5 In.
- (1) Tweezers, Disposable
- (1) Adhesive Tape ½ In.
- (1) Triangular Bandage with 2 Safety Pins
- (1) First Aid Guide (English & Spanish)
- (1) BBP Fluid Cleanup Kit
- (1) BBP PPE Biohazard Kit
- PIP Model # 299-17030
- Made in USA
- Sold in Packs of 8
Having First Aid Kits throughout your facility is the first line of treatment for injured employees. PIP offers American Made First Aid Kits for various workforce sizes. Visit the Aris Industrial Product Information Center to compare the various First Aid Kit Models and ensure you're employees have the essential components to treat cuts, burns and other injuries as soon as they occur.
- First Aid kit meets ANSI Z308.1-2009 requirements only when the required minimum fill is maintained with first aid products marked ANSI Z308.1-2009
- BBP kit helps comply with OSHA Blood borne Pathogens Rule 29 CFT 1910.1030
About Aris Industrial:
Aris industrial is a wholesale supplier of industrial products, serving multiple industries such as oil & gas Construction, Manufacturing, Home services Government agencies including police departments, fire departments ext. we strive to serve our wholesale customers by offering some of the lowest prices so you can outfit your team or departments in ease.