Occunomix SP-BRP Class E Heavy Duty Waterproof Rain Pant
Occunomix Class E Heavy Duty Waterproof Rain Pant has many thoughtful additions to make this the highest quality rain pant you can buy. First, it's ASTM compliant against viral penetration- mandatory for first responders who need an extra barrier of protection. Next, the polyester shell has a PU coating with sealed seams to stay waterproof while remaining breathable, so you don't overheat from the waist down. Available in ANSI high-visibility yellow with 2" Scotchlite™ reflective bands that are finished with a dark fabric hem to hide dirt and staining so your pants look clean. Full length 2-way waterproof leg zippers are finished with a hook and loop closure at the ankle to customize fit and a gusseted design and knee articulation increases comfort and mobility. A high quality Cordura® seat patch provides stability on wet equipment. Detachable black suspenders with high visibility trim can be worn for increased mobility. Zipper fly with an elastic back adds shape and strength. (Matching jacket available: Occun-SP-BRJ. Matching rain suit: SP-BRJ-BRP-SUIT) ANSI/ISEA 107-2015, ANSI Class E (Class 3 when paired with ANSI shirt, vest or jacket); ASTM Method F 1671 Compliant for Viral Penetration.
- Class E Rain Pants
- 2 in. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- 100% ANSI 107-2010 Polyester 300 Denier maximum breathable waterproof PU and PTFE component transfer laminate membrane with sealed seams
- Full length 2-way waterproof zippers with internal storm flaps offer full access from waist to ankle.
- Detachable black suspenders with high visibility trim
- Comfortable and stylish fit
- CORDURA® back patch provides stability on wet equipment
- Zipper front with elastic back.
- Gusseted design and articulation at knee provide increased comfort and mobility
- Pockets: 2 front, 1 back with waterproof zippers
- Available Matching Rain Jacket: Occun-SP-BRJ
Learn what's new in ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 and compare to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 in the Occunomix ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Fact Sheet.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- ANSI Class E (Class 3 when paired with ANSI shirt, vest or jacket)
- ASTM Method F 1671 Compliant for Viral Penetration
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Reference the Occunomix Sizing Chart at the below link to see the measurement equivalency for each size.
Click To View Occunomix Sizing Chart K