Occunomix SP-BRJ Class 3 Heavy Duty Waterproof Rain Jacket
Occunomix Class 3 Heavy Duty Waterproof Rain Jacket protects you from downpours, low-light conditions, even viral penetration, making it a perfect jacket for first responders, fire, police, and emergency technicians. Meets ANSI Class 3 standards with a high-visibility yellow color and 2" Scotchlite™ reflective bands. Polyester 300D shell is coated with waterproof PU, as well as PTFE bicomponent transfer laminate membrane with sealed seams and poly/cotton liner. Even the zipper is waterproof! Sleeve strap, 3 pockets and a hideaway hood. (Matching rain pants available: Occun-SP-BRP. Matching rain suit: SP-BRJ-BRP-SUIT) ANSI/ISEA 107-2015, ANSI Class 3; ASTM Method F 1671 Compliant for Viral Penetration.
- 2 in. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- 100% ANSI 107-2010 Polyester 300 Denier maximum breathable waterproof PU and PTFE component transfer laminate membrane with sealed seams and poly cotton liner
- Waterproof zippers with internal storm flap
- Hook & Loop sleeve strap
- Hideaway hood
- 2 side pockets
- 1 sleeve pocket with waterproof zippers
- Zipper and snap closure
- Available Matching Rain Pants: Occun-SP-BRP
Learn what's new in ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 and compare to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 in the Occunomix ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Fact Sheet.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- ANSI Class 3 Type R
- ASTM Method F 1671 Compliant for Viral Penetration
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Reference the Occunomix Sizing Chart at the below link to see the measurement equivalency for each size.
Click To View Occunomix Sizing Chart B