Occunomix FR CAT 1 Class 2 Solid Single Stripe LUX-SSG/FR Safety Vest
Occunomix FR CAT 1 Class 2 Solid Single Stripe Safety Vest is made of Modacrylic that's inherently flame-resistant. Also, 8935 reflective tape stands up well to industrial washings, so FR properties last twice as long. ANSI Class 2 high visibility comes from yellow or orange color and Scotchlite™ reflective tape. Sewn together with Nomex® thread. Other performance standards include ANSI/ISEA 107-2015; ASTM F1506; Arc rating: ATPV 5.5 cal/cm2; NFPA 70E; HRC 1 / PPE CAT 1.
- Inherently Flame Resistant Modacrylic
- Modacrylic Material with Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Reflective Tape means our FR vests last twice as long
- 2 in. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- 8935 Silver Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Fabric
- 100% ANSI Modacrylic
- Nomex® Thread
- Flame resistant binding
- Hook & loop closure
- Pockets: 1 lower outside
Learn more about Flame Resistant Clothing in this Occunomix Flame Resistant Fact Sheet. Take a look at the Video on the Video Tab of this page to see a comparison of FR Material flammability. And Learn what's new in ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 and compare to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 in the Occunomix ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Fact Sheet.
- ANSI Class 2 Type R
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- Meets ASTM F1506
- Arc Rating: ATPV 5.5 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E
- HRC 1 / PPE CAT 1
- Flame resistant through 50 home washes / 30 industrial washes
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Reference the Occunomix Sizing Chart at the below link to see the measurement equivalency for each size.
Click To View Occunomix Sizing Chart A