Occunomix FR CAT 1 Class 2 Mesh Single Stripe LUX-SSGC/FR Safety Vest
Occunomix FR CAT 1 Class 2 Mesh Single Stripe Safety Vest combines ANSI high visibility with CAT 1 flame-resistant standards for the best in safety vests. Modacrylic material is inherently flame-resistant, while 8935 silver reflective tape is designed to stand up to industrial washings, so fire retardant properties last twice as long. Fire resistant Nomex® thread seals the deal. Performance standards include ANSI Class 2, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015; ASTM F1506; Arc rating: ATPV 5.1 cal/cm2; NFPA 70E; HRC 1 / PPE CAT 1.
- Inherently Flame Resistant Modacrylic
- Modacrylic Material with Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Reflective Tape means our FR vests last twice as long
- 2 in. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- 8935 Silver Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Fabric
- 100% ANSI Modacrylic
- Nomex® Thread
- Flame resistant binding
- Hook & loop closure
- Pockets: 1 lower outside
Learn more about Flame Resistant Clothing in this Occunomix Flame Resistant Fact Sheet. Take a look at the Video on the Video Tab of this page to see a comparison of FR Material flammability. And Learn what's new in ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 and compare to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 in the Occunomix ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Fact Sheet.
- ANSI Class 2 Type R
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- Meets ASTM F1506
- Arc Rating: ATPV 5.1 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E
- HRC 1 / PPE CAT 1
- Flame resistant through 50 home washes / 30 industrial washes
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Reference the Occunomix Sizing Chart at the below link to see the measurement equivalency for each size.
Click To View Occunomix Sizing Chart A