Occunomix LUX-TJCW Class 3 Insulated Waterproof Winter Parka
Occunomix Class 3 Insulated Waterproof Winter Parka protects you during cold-weather work when temperatures get below freezing. Provides ANSI Class 3 high visibility with yellow color and 2" Scotchlite™ reflective material. Bad weather can't touch you because our parka's 300D polyester oxford shell has a PU coating and sealed seams to remain waterproof, even after multiple washings. It's also quilt lined for insulation, including a removable quilt-lined insulated hood, and a customizable drawstring waist to keep drafts away. A black waist, sleeves, and collar, and interior gray lining conceals stains and grime. Three pockets and a side opening for easy access to inside pockets round out the features on this winter weather safety gear. ANSI/ISEA 107-2015, ANSI Class 3; ASTM F 2732 Temperature Rating: 2.5° – 21°F.
- ANSI 107 100% Polyester 300 Denier Oxford with PU coating - waterproof with sealed seams
- 2 in. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Quilted Polyester Lining for Thermal Insulation
- Side opening for easy access to inside pockets and equipment
- Front zipper / wind storm flap
- Insulated removable hood
- Inside Drawstring at waist
- Pockets: 1 left chest, 2 lower front
Learn what's new in ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 and compare to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 in the Occunomix ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Fact Sheet.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- ANSI Class 3 Type R
- ASTM F 2732 Temperature Rating: 2.5° – 21°F
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Reference the Occunomix Sizing Chart at the below link to see the measurement equivalency for each size.
Click To View Occunomix Sizing Chart B