Occunomix 2 Tone Class 3 Removable Liner LUX-TJBJ2 Bomber Jacket
With all the features of our Occunomix Class 3 Bomber Jacket (Occun-LUX-TJBJ), our Occunomix 2-Tone Class 3 Removable Liner Bomber Jacket adds extra contrast with high visibility orange striping. The jacket can be worn four ways to accommodate four seasons of weather: When you need to meet ANSI Class 3 standards, wear the Hi-Viz yellow shell with 2" Scotchlite™ reflective bands. In warmer weather, zip off the sleeves, and you've got a Hi-Viz vest. For winter work, put the whole thing together- the 300D oxford polyester shell, with waterproof PU coating, has a zip-in polyester fleece liner and a rollaway hood to keep you warm and dry. When spring comes, wear the liner alone as a fleece jacket. Dual zipper and snap closure. Black collar, cuffs, and waistband hide dirt, grease, and grime. Four pockets include an outer radio pocket. ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3; ASTM F 2732 Temperature Rating: 2.5° – 21°F.
- 2 in. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material backed by contrasting ANSI compliant trim
- 100% ANSI Polyester 300 Denier Oxford with PU coating - breathable, waterproof with sealed seams
- Removable 100% black polyester fleece liner
- Can be worn 4 ways
- Removable outer jacket sleeves
- Black collar, cuffs and waistband
- Rollup and removable hood
- Weather resistant construction
- Pockets: 2 outside, 1 inside, 1 radio
- Zipper and snap closure
Learn what's new in ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 and compare to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 in the Occunomix ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Fact Sheet.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
- ANSI Class 3
- ASTM F 2732 Temperature Rating: 2.5° – 21°F
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Reference the Occunomix Sizing Chart at the below link to see the measurement equivalency for each size.
Click To View Occunomix Sizing Chart B