New England Style P6SCNE & P7SCNE Linesmen's Pliers
Rely on the New England Style P6SCNE & P7SCNE Linesmen's Pliers for gripping, crushing, pulling, and cutting when electrical work demands double insulated tools. When you're working in close quarters with electrical lines, you need to put your life first by choosing pliers that protect against arc flash and electrical shock. Made in the USA for controlled quality, these top-notch, heat-treated pliers are designed for handling ACSR, screws, nails, hardened wire, and other stubborn materials. A wide crushing area and the linesmen's New England style design provides a sure grip for electrical and utility use, while the cross-hatched gripping surface adds friction so you can handle slick surfaces with ease. Knurled jaws are designed to be extra-strong and heavy duty for outstanding performance and longevity. This heat-treated double insulated tool stands up to OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E, and CSA-Z462 standards, as well as ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards. Choose from a wide variety of sizes, ranging from 6 inches to 9 inches, to get the most functionality out of this versatile tool, whether you're reaching into tight angles or dealing with straightforward work.
- Heat Treated
- Useful crushing area
- High-leverage side cutting pliers with New England nose
- Sure-gripping, cross-hatched
- Knurled jaws
- Heavy-duty cutting knives (cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire)
- Made in USA
- Some images may not reflect the actual size or quantity of all product sku options. Please reference the Available Options when making your order selection
- Pricing is based on Packaging of 3 per Box
To Learn More about Electrical Safety And Compliance Standards, check out the Cementex Electrical Safety Compliance Chart for NFPA 70E And CSA Z462. You can also learn how to care for your new Cementex Insulated Tools in their Product Care Guide
- Comply with ASTM F1505
- IEC 60900 Standards
- Help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E, and CSA-Z462
- Tested to 10,000 VAC
- Rated for 1,000 VAC / 1,500 VDC when working on or around energized parts
- Marked with the international safety symbol — 1000VAC/1500VDC
- All Cementex Insulated tools are Double Insulated
- P6SCNE ................6 In.
- P7SCNE ............... 7 In.
- P8SCNE ................8 In.
- P8SCNE-CR ......... 8 In. with Crimper
- P9SCNE ............... 9 In.
- P9SCNE-CRFT ..... 9 In. with Crimper and Fish Tape Puller
- P9SCNE-H ........... 9 In. Hardened
- P9SCNE-TH ......... 9 In. with Thread Restorer
- Products can be purchased in packaging ready for display or
- Select the Bulk option, if you prefer the tools to be bagged or shrink wrapped
- The average time for Cementex products to ship is 3 to 5 days. Depending on seasonal demand, some products may take longer
- Customers will be updated on order status if shipping exceeds the average lead time
Manufacturer Product Warranty & Returns
Cementex offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteeing the mechanical parts of the tools for life, provided they are used for the purpose for which they were intended. Insulation is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of the shipment. Insulation is guaranteed to pass a 10,000 VAC proof test in accordance with applicable U.S. and International Standards and rated for application to 1000 VAC / 1500 VDC. Prior to each use, each insulated tool is to be inspected for cuts, cracks, or other damage. If the yellow insulation becomes visible through the orange outer layer, the tool is not repairable and must be removed from service immediately. Insulated tools are to be used as secondary protection and are not meant to be used in place of other personal protective equipment. Cuts, cracks, or other damage to the tool insulation caused by usage of the tool is not covered under warranty. Torque Wrench repairs are covered by warranty so long as the torque wrench is within its annual calibration timeframe.