NASCO WorkTuff 601JG124 Lightweight Waist Length Rain Jacket
Rainy days on the lake beg for the Nasco 601JG124 WorkTuff 600 Series Lightweight Waist Length Rain Jacket. Fishermen and Park Rangers love the short styling that limits the chances of entanglement and reduces fall hazards. The snap front is covered with a storm fly to further enhance the waterproof properties. There is an attached hood for additional foul weather protection. The lightweight and polyurethane moisture barrier also make this an ideal choice for food processing plants that are continuously exposed to water and cleaning products. The convenient hanger loops means easy storage and drying to avoid mold and mildew growth. For work or play, the WorkTuff 600 Series is the right choice. Made in the USA.
- Green Waist Length Jacket
- Attached Hood
- Hanger Loop
- Snap Front with Storm Fly
- Take up snaps
- 5.5 oz/yd² nylon
- Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- Two needle full felled seam construction
- Exclusive Seam Sealing Tape
- Long and Tall sizes Available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Color Green
- NASCO WorkTuff 600 Model # 601JG124
- Made in the USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
- Food Processing
- Park Services
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart