NASCO WorkLite HiVis H80FY455 Hi Viz Detachable Hood
Made in the USA by NASCO the H80FY455 WorkLite HiVis 80 Series Detachable Hood is a limited flame resistant hood for the WorkLite HiVis 80 Series of rain jackets. The durable, water repellent hood makes stormy repairs more comfortable for telecommunications workers and CATV crews. Airline and railroad crews appreciate the ASTM D6413-08 resistance and combined with the WorkLite HiVis 80 Series of jackets and pants or overalls, it provides the protection you need with visibility you demand. When extra protection is needed, the quick snaps hold your hood secure and the drawstring allows for an adjustable fit over hard hats. This is a one size fits all, tear resistant hood that is a must have for your safety gear.
- Hi Vis Yellow Detachable Hood
- One Size Fits all
- 4.5 oz/yd² 200-Denier Nylon Oxford
- Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- Tear Resistant
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Long and Tall sizes Available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO WorkLite HI Vis 80 Model # H80FY455
- Made in the USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
- Limited Flame resistant (ASTM D6413-08)
- < 2 second flame out; < 6 In. char length
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2 compliant
- Departments of Transportation
- Sanitation Management
- Meter Readers
- Construction Crews
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart