NASCO WorkLite 81PFY455 Hi VizANSI Class E Rain Pants
The ANSI compliant Nasco 81PFY455 WorkLite HiVis 80 Series Rain Pants is a Class E, Level 2 compliant pant. When the weather heats up and full bib protection is undesirable, the elastic waist, draw cord style rain trousers are just the ticket. Complete with 3M Scotchlite reflective trim, these pants will keep you dry when paired with any of the WorkLite HiVis 80 Series rain jackets. The durable, tear resistant material makes this a great choice for Transportation workers, line crews and construction workers that require HiVis yet water repellent gear. Also available in Long and Tall sizes with 2” to 4” added to the inseam. Made in the USA.
- Hi Vis Yellow Elastic Waist
- Draw Cord Style Trouser
- 3M Scotchlite 2 In. Reflective Trim
- Yoke Back Air Flow Ventilation System
- Fall Protection Access.
- 4.5 oz/yd² 200-Denier Nylon Oxford
- Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- Tear Resistant
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Long and Tall sizes Available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO WorkLite HI Vis 80 Model # 81PFY455
- Made in the USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
To learn more about Hi Vis Rain Wear check out NASCO's Hi Visibility Overview and what NASCO model best meets your requirements.
- Limited Flame Resistant: ASTM D6413-08
- < 2 second flame out; < 6 In. char length
- ANSI 107-2010 Class E, Level 2 compliant
- Departments of Transportation
- Sanitation Management
- Meter Readers
- Construction Crews
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart