NASCO WorkLite 81CY468 Lightweight Durable Long Yellow Rain Coat
Nasco WorkLite 80 Series has a Durable, Lightweight Long Yellow Rain Coat, (model 81CY468 ), that provides superior protection for sanitation and processing plant workers that are exposed to constant, high pressure water. The hooded coat is a full 48 inches long, with Long and Tall sizes adding an additional 2 and 4 inches, respectively. Two front pockets with flaps helps you keep your valuables close at hand yet protected from damaging rain or spray. A tail vent compliments the full felled seams by adding a bit of airflow to keep you cool and comfortable. The WorkLite 80 Series by Nasco has Limited Flame Resistance meeting ASTM D6413-08 standards, so verify what type of protection is required for your working conditions.
- Yellow 48 In. Length Hooded Rain Coat
- Snap Front with Storm Fly
- Two Pockets with Flaps
- Tail Vent
- 4.5 oz/yd²
- 200-denier Nylon Oxford
- Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- Two Needle Full Felled Seam Construction
- Exclusive Seam Sealing Tape
- Long and Tall sizes Available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO WorkLite 80 Model # 81CY468
- Made in the USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
- Limited Flame Resistant: ASTM D6413-08
- < 2 second flame out; < 6 In. char length
- Tree Trimming
- Food Processing
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart