NASCO WorkLite 80TFY455 HiVis Hi Viz Class E Rain Bib Overall
Transportation workers and Telecom workers have made the Nasco WorkLite HiVis 80 Series Hi-Viz Class E Rain Bib Overall a best seller. Model # 80TFY455. ANSI compliance means workers can feel confident in this Bib Overall with 3M Reflective Tape at the knees and ankles. This Bib Overall is lightweight and durable extending the overall life of the product. Combine these water repellent overalls with any of the Nasco WorkLite HiVis 80 Series Rain Jackets for maximum visibility and protection. Long hours exposed to the elements doesn’t have to mean added discomfort or safety concerns. Make sure your crew is protected and seen with the WorkLite HiVis 80 Series. Limited Flame Resistance, so be sure to ascertain what type of protection you need. Available in many sizes including Long and Tall. Made in the USA by NASCO.
- Hi Vis Yellow Bib Style Trouser
- Storm Fly Front
- 3M Scotchlite 2 In. Reflective Trim around Knees and Ankles
- Yoke Back Air Flow Ventilation System
- Fall Protection Access
- 4.5 oz/yd² 200-Denier Nylon Oxford
- Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- Tear Resistant
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Long and Tall sizes Available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO WorkLite HI Vis 80 Model # 80TFY455
- Made in USA
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
To learn more about Hi Vis Rain Wear check out NASCO's Hi Visibility Overview and what NASCO model best meets your requirements.
- Limited Flame Resistant: ASTM D6413-08
- < 2 second flame out; < 6 In. char length
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2 compliant
- Departments of Transportation
- Sanitation Management
- Meter Readers
- Construction Crews
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart