NASCO WorkLite 80JY Lightweight Yellow Rain Jacket with Collar
The perfect, lightweight rain jacket is the Nasco WorkLite 80 Series Lightweight Yellow Rain Jacket with Collar. Model #80JY. A snap up front is protected by a storm fly for added protection for construction crews, maintenance crews and food processing associates. The collar is of the same 200 denier nylon oxford material as the jacket and has snaps for easy hood attachment. Keeping your crew dry is important and the full felled seams and seam sealing tape on this economical rain jacket keep even driving rains out. Nasco WorkLite 80 Series Lightweight Rain Jacket pairs nicely with the 81PY117 Rain Pants for head to toe protection. Made with pride in the USA and available in all standard sizes as well as Long and Tall.
- Yellow Waist Length Jacket
- Self Material Collar
- Hood Snaps
- Snap Front with Storm Fly
- 4.5 oz/yd²
- 200-denier Nylon Oxford
- Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- Two Needle Full Felled Seam Construction
- Exclusive Seam Sealing Tape
- Long and Tall sizes Available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO WorkLite 80 Model # 80JY
- Made in the USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
- Limited Flame Resistant: ASTM D6413-08
- < 2 second flame out; < 6 In. char length
- Tree Trimming
- Food Processing
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart