NASCO WorkLite 80JFY455 HiVis Class 3 Rain Jacket with 3M Tape
ANSI Class 3, Level 2 compliance is what the best selling Nasco WorkLite HiVis 80 Series Class 3 Rain Jacket offers. With added 3M reflective tape, the 80JFY455 rain coat makes you easy to see in low visibility situations. Flight line crews and sanitation crews work in some of the most challenging situations where low light and inclement weather often reduce visibility to near zero. But the WorkLite HiVis 80 Series Rain Jacket evens out the odds with strategically placed reflective trim for maximum visibility. The tear resistant material is treated with a polyurethane moisture barrier. The yoked back includes an air flow ventilation system as well as fall protection access for linemen and CATV crews. Made in the USA the WorkLite HiVis 80 Series is available in many sizes including Tall and Long.
- Hi Vis Yellow Set-in-Sleeve Style Jacket
- Waist Length
- Storm Fly Front
- Hood Snaps
- 3M Scotchlite 2 In. Reflective Trim at Biceps, Sleeve Cuffs, around Chest & Waist, Harness over Shoulders
- Yoke Back Air Flow Ventilation System
- Fall Protection Access
- 4.5 oz/yd² 200-denier Nylon Oxford
- Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- Tear Resistant
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Long and Tall sizes Available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO WorkLite Hi Vis 80 Model # 80JFY455
- Made in the USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
To learn more about Hi Vis Rain Wear check out NASCO's Hi Visibility Overview and what NASCO model best meets your requirements.
- Limited Flame Resistant: ASTM D6413-08
- < 2 second flame out; < 6 In. char length
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2 compliant
- Departments of Transportation
- Sanitation Management
- Meter Readers
- Construction Crews
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart