NASCO WorkHard 61JSY Lightweight Durable Waist Length Waterproof Jacket
The 61JSY Nasco WorkHard 60 Series Lightweight Durable Waist Length Waterproof Jacket is geared specifically towards meat and food processing crews but easily transitions to sanitation crews as well. The outside of this waist length jacket is treated with a tough, polyurethane moisture barrier that is resistant to chemicals commonly used for sanitation and also resists breaking down under oils and fats. The metal snap front is covered with a storm fly which aids in keeping water and cleaning products away from your skin. An attached hood means added protection and is designed to fit over your hard hat. A convenient hanger loop is sewn in to allow for easy storage and hang drying after each use. Made in the USA by NASCO, available in all sizes including Long and Tall.
- Yellow Waist Length Jacket
- Attached Hood
- Hanger Loop
- Metal Snap Front with Storm Fly
- 5.5 oz/yd² 210-denier Nylon
- Tough Polyurethane Moisture Barrier (on outside of garment)
- Dielectrically Welded Seam Construction
- Long and Tall sizes Available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO WorkHard 60 Model # 61JSY
- Made in the USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
- Meat Packing
- Poultry Processing
- Sanitation Crews
- Produce Processing
- Dairy Processing
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart