NASCO 1103CY ArcLite 1000 Yellow FR CAT 2 Utility Long Rain Coat
In the ArcLite 1000 line by Nasco, is the 1103CY Yellow FR CAT 2 Utility Long Rain Coat. A preferred coat by electric utility workers for its full 48 inch coverage and non-conductive zippered front, this Nomex mesh ventilated long rain coat is Arc Resistant at ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E standards to help prevent electrical burns. Lightweight and flexible it proves resistant to most acids, salts and alkalis to extend the garment life. Storm restoration crews find the hood in collar feature a big plus because they can easily add or remove from their PPE as conditions change. Available in Small to 5X with Tall sizes providing an additional 4 inches in length and arm seams and Long providing an additional 2 inches.
- Yellow Full Length Coat 48 In.
- Non-conductive Zipper Front with Dual over Flies and Snaps
- Nomex mesh Ventilation System with Fall Protection Access
- 3M Scotchlite 1.5 inch reflective trim at waist, Sleeve cuff, down front closure, across cape back.
- 8 oz/yd², PVC/Nomex® System
- Seam Construction is Dielectrically Welded
- Prevents Water Penetration
- Soft, Flexible & Lightweight
- Resistant to most acids, salts and alkalis
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in sleeve length, body length & inseam length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO ArcLite 1000 Model # 1103CY
- Made in USA
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
- Arc ATPV: 12 Cal/cm²
- HAF 80%; Break open > 36 Cal/cm²
- Arc Resistant: ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E
- PPE CAT 2 / HRC 2
- Electric Utility
- Electrical Maintenance
- Storm Restoration
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
- Telecommunication workers
- CATV workers
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart