NASCO 4001JFO Sentinel Flame Resistant Orange Rain Jacket
The best selling Nasco Sentinel 4000 Series of PPE includes the 4001JFO Flame Resistant Orange Rain Jacket for when a long coat would pose an entanglement risk. Tank Cleaners and Refineries have unique safety requirements including Arc and Flash Fire resistance. This jacket with a moisture and chemical barrier on the outside provides ASTM F2733 performance for Flash Fire and ASTM F1891 performance for Arc Resistant making it a great choice for electricians exposed to both rain and arc hazards. The Orange Rain Jacket is also resistant to oils, hydrocarbons and most alcohols for extended life. Made in the USA and available in all sizes including Long and Tall.
- Fluorescent Orange Waist Length Jacket
- Half Elastic Waist
- Velcro Storm Fly Front with Zipper
- Self Collar with Hood Snaps.
- 100% FR Cotton knit
- FR Polyurethane Moisture / Chemical Barrier
- Resistant to oils, hydrocarbons, salts, Alkalis and most Alcohols
- Dielectrically Welded Seams with Safety Stitch.
- Long and Tall sizes available
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in sleeve length, body Length & Inseam length
- Color Orange
- NASCO Sentinel 4000 Model # 4001JFO
- Made in USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
- Arc Resistant: ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E
- Arc ATPV: 14 Cal/cm²
- HAF 87%; Break open 28 Cal/cm²
- FR PPE CAT 2 / HRC 2
- Flash Fire Resistant: ASTM F2733
- Chemical Penetration: ASTM F903
- Well Servicing
- Drilling Rig Operations
- Heavy Oil
- Pipeline Construction and Maintenance
- Gas & Oil Extraction
- Oil Refining and Processing
- Electrical Maintenance
- Tank Cleaning
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart