NASCO 1503JFO ArcLite 1500 ANSI Class 3 FR CAT 1 Orange Short Rain Jacket
Made in the USA, Nasco’s Electric Utility ArcLite 1500 Class 3 FR Orange Short Rain Jacket, model 1503JFO, is a great choice for Telecommunications, CATV and Meter crews. Its length keeps it from interfering with work while on ladders or in buckets and its 3 piece hood with welded seams at all points will keep you dry in any weather. All hardware is non-conductive for work around electric lines and the 2 inch 3M Scotchlite reflective trim at biceps, chest and each shoulder make visibility in all conditions easy. Lightweight for extended wear, it is also flexible for complete range of movement important when working in tight spots and is mesh lined for warm weather breathability while remaining acid, salt and alkaline resistant. Nasco is well known in the Outdoor Services Industry.
- Hi Vis Waist Length Orange Rain Jacket
- Non-conductive Zipper front with Dual over fly Front Closure
- 3 piece Hood-in-Collar
- Nomex mesh Ventilation System with Fall Protection Access
- 3M Scotchlite 2 In. Reflective Trim at Biceps, around Chest, Harness over Shoulders
- 8 oz/yd², PVC/Nomex® System
- Seam Construction is Dielectrically Welded
- Prevents Water Penetration
- Soft, Flexible & Lightweight
- Resistant to most acids, salts and alkalis
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in sleeve length, body length & inseam length
- Color Orange
- NASCO ArcLite 1500 Model # 1503JFO
- Made in USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
To learn more about Hi Vis Rain Wear check out NASCO's Hi Visibility Overview and what NASCO model best meets your requirements.
- Arc Rating: 7.2 Cal/cm²
- HAF - 76.3%; Break open - 30.6 Cal/cm²
- Arc Resistant: ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E
- PPE CAT 1 / HRC 1
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2
- Electric Utility
- Electrical Maintenance
- Storm Restoration
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
- Telecommunication workers
- CATV workers
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart