NASCO 1503CFY ArcLite 1500 Class 3 FR CAT 1 Yellow Long 48 Inch Rain Coat
Made In The USA, Nasco offers model 1503 CFY, ArcLite 1500 Class 3 FR Yellow Long Rain Coat to keep your torso dry. Made for wear when length will not cause an entanglement hazard, this Raincoat has 3M Scotchlite 2 inch reflective stripes at the biceps, chest and over each shoulder for maximum visibility in low light and stormy weather conditions. Featuring fully welded seams and a 3 piece hood, you will remain completely dry while the lightweight construction and mesh interior will keep you cool. Made for industries where electric arcing is a possibility, all hardware is non-conductive. The material is also acid, alkaline and salt resistant perfect for use on oil platforms, drilling rigs, in chemical plants or commercial fishing trawlers.
- Hi Vis Full Length Yellow Coat 48 In.
- Non-conductive Zipper Front with Dual over Fly and Snaps
- 3 piece Hood-in-Collar
- Nomex mesh Ventilation System with Fall Protection Access
- 3M Scotchlite 2 In. Reflective Trim at Biceps, around Chest, Harness over Shoulders
- 8 oz/yd², PVC/Nomex® System
- Seam Construction is Dielectrically Welded
- Prevents Water Penetration
- Soft, Flexible & Lightweight
- Resistant to most acids, salts and alkalis
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in sleeve length, body length & inseam length
- Color Yellow
- NASCO ArcLite 1500 Model # 1503CFY
- Made in USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
To learn more about Hi Vis Rain Wear check out NASCO's Hi Visibility Overview and what NASCO model best meets your requirements.
- Arc Rating: 7.2 Cal/cm²
- HAF - 76.3%; Break open - 30.6 Cal/cm²
- Arc Resistant: ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E
- PPE CAT 1 / HRC 1
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2
- Electric Utility
- Electrical Maintenance
- Storm Restoration
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
- Telecommunication workers
- CATV workers
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart