NASCO 1503CFO ArcLite 1500 Class 3 FR CAT 1 Orange Long 48 In. Rain Coat
This is the 1503CFO Arclite 1500 Class 3 FR Orange Long Rain Coat, by NASCO. The Arclite 1500 series provides protection from electric arc exposure and is ANSI 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2 protection. Made in the USA with enhanced visibility from 3M Scotchlite reflective trim, this is top rated rain coat by utility workers and linemen. The 48 inch coat sports a non conductive zippered front and dielectrically welded seams to prevent water penetration. When your crew gets called out at the height of the storm to repair downed power lines or cable boxes, this flexible, lightweight Hi-Viz raincoat will be their go to protection. Trust in Nasco’s ArcLite FR Orange Long Rain coat to help keep them safe.
- Hi Vis Full Length Orange Coat 48 In.
- Non-conductive Zipper Front with Dual over Fly and Snaps
- 3 piece Hood-in-Collar
- Nomex mesh Ventilation System with Fall Protection Access
- 3M Scotchlite 2 In. Reflective Trim at Biceps, around Chest, Harness over Shoulders
- 8 oz/yd², PVC/Nomex® System
- Seam Construction is Dielectrically Welded
- Prevents Water Penetration
- Soft, Flexible & Lightweight
- Resistant to most acids, salts and alkalis
- Long Sizes: 2 In. added in Sleeve Length, body Length & Inseam Length
- Tall Size: 4 In. added in sleeve length, body length & inseam length
- Color Orange
- NASCO ArcLite 1500 Model # 1503CFO
- Made in USA by NASCO
To learn more about what type of Rainwear you should wear based on chemicals you may be exposed to, refer to NASCO's Chemical Chart Guidelines here.
To learn more about Hi Vis Rain Wear check out NASCO's Hi Visibility Overview and what NASCO model best meets your requirements.
- Arc Rating: 7.2 Cal/cm²
- HAF - 76.3%; Break open - 30.6 Cal/cm²
- Arc Resistant: ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E
- PPE CAT 1 / HRC 1
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2
- Electric Utility
- Electrical Maintenance
- Storm Restoration
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
- Telecommunication workers
- CATV workers
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the NASCO Sizing Chart where you can learn how to measure a person and what measurements equate to NASCO Clothing Sizes.
Click To View NASCO Sizing Chart