ML Kishigo 4700 Series Hook and Loop Closure Non-ANSI Hi-Viz Vest
Available in 12 colors with Contrasting high visibility Reflective Stripes, ML Kishigo Hook and Loop Closure Non-ANSI Hi-Viz Vest provides quick visual reference for which department the wearer is functioning within during a disaster or emergency response. Clear Card holder Pockets on Front and Back create a versatile way to hold name tags and label roles within a department. Available in size Small to 5XL.
- Poly/Cotton Fabric with Matching color Trim
- Hook & Loop Front Closure
- 5/8 In. Wide Reflective Stripes with 2 In. Contrasting Material
- Clear Plastic Card Holder for standard, holds 4.25 In. x 11 In. (Back) and 3 In. x 5 In. Card (Front)
- Lower Right Pocket with one Division (9.5 In. Wide x 8.5 In. tall overall)
- Lower Left Inside large Notebook / Flashlight Pocket (10.25 In. Wide x 9.5 In. tall overall)
- 2 - 4 Week Lead Time
- Sold in Packs of 10
ML Kishigo is a 40 year veteran of manufacturing high visibility work wear and always ensures their clothing meets the latest ANSI & NFPA standards. Check out our Resource Library where you can read up the latest standards in the ML Kishigo ANSI/ISEA Fact Sheet or the ML Kishigo High Visibility FAQs that covers everything from
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the ML Kishigo Sizing Chart.
Click To View MLK Sizing Chart