ML Kishigo 3700 SERIES Hook and Loop Closure Non-ANSI 2 Pocket Vest
Available in a Rainbow of colors with Reflective Stripes, ML Kishigo Hook and Loop Closure Non-ANSI 2 Pocket Vest provides quick visual reference for which department the wearer is functioning within during a disaster or emergency response. Clear Card holder Pockets on Front and Back create a versatile way to hold name tags and label roles within a department. One size fits most design makes this an affordable part of your emergency response protocol.
- 100% Polyester Fabric with Matching Color Trim
- Hook & Loop Front Closure
- White 1 In. Wide Reflective Material
- White Vest uses Lime Reflective Material
- Clear Plastic Card holder
- Holds 4.25 In. x 11 In. (Back) and 3 In. x 5 In. Card (Front)
- Laminated Inserts not Included
- Upper Right Chest Pocket with Pencil / Pen Division (5 In. Wide x 5 In. tall)
- Inside Lower Right Patch Pocket (5.5 In. Wide x 5.75 In. tall)
- Sold in Packs of 10
ML Kishigo is a 40 year veteran of manufacturing high visibility work wear and always ensures their clothing meets the latest ANSI & NFPA standards. Check out our Resource Library where you can read up the latest standards in the ML Kishigo ANSI/ISEA Fact Sheet or the ML Kishigo High Visibility FAQs that covers everything from
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the ML Kishigo Sizing Chart.
Click To View MLK Sizing Chart