Lakeland CTL901 MicroMax NS Shoe Covers with Elastic Ankles
Pressure-washing and sanitation personnel rely on the Lakeland MicroMax NS White Shoe Covers with Elastic Ankles to protect their footwear from chemical splash and potential liquid hazards in the workplace. These covers are the comfortable solution for breathable footwear with a high MVTR, perfect for work environments where you may encounter hazardous or harmful materials. They securely fit over your shoes, and protect against spills, splashes, stains, and situations where fluids such as blood, chemicals, and toxins may drip, leak, or puddle around or on your feet. MicroMax® NS protective clothing is an economical option for a wide range of dry and wet work environments.
- Lakeland MicroMax NS White Shoe Covers
- General Purpose Protective Clothing
- Elastic Ankles
- High MVTR
- Serged Seams
- Breathable for worker comfort
- Blood and viral barrier
- MicroMax NS is strong, wet or dry
- Sold as a Case of 400 (200 pairs)
You can learn more about Lakeland's MicroMax NS Disposable Clothing Physical Properties and Penetration Data by viewing the Lakeland MicroMax NS Data document below.
Check out our Resource Library where you will find more Lakeland documents covering their warranty and other technical data on their disposable and chemical clothing.
- ASTM F903 Penetration data on common chemicals such as Oil, Household Bleach, Sodium Hydroxide and Sodium Hypochlorite
- ASTM D3776
- ASTM D5034
- ASTM D1117
- ASTM D3787
- ASTM D737
- Can be used in work environments where hazardous or non-hazardous contaminants may be present
- Microporous protection from dirt, grease, grime and light chemical splash and spills
- Pressure Washing
- Fiberglass Handling
- Food Processing & Services
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Maintenance
- Waste Disposal
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Lakeland Sizing Chart.
Click To View Lakeland Sizing Chart