IronTex 7070 Flame Resistant Cotton Welding Elastic Sleeves
West Chester 7070 IronTex Flame Resistant Cotton Welding Elastic Sleeves keep you protected through a variety of welding applications, whether you're an automotive welder or work on the manufacturing line. These sleeves are built to provide protection that meets ASTM D6413 standards for flame resistance. An elastic band at each end keeps your fit secure, while the flame retardant cotton material offers protection and breathability. These sleeves are an ideal choice for light-duty welding where leather is overkill. For ultimate coverage, pair these sleeves with a welding bib and gloves.
- IRONTEX® flame retardant 9 oz green 100% Cotton Fabric
- Protects arms from spark and spatter
- Flame retardant Cotton combines Protection and breathability
- Protects upper and lower arm from sparks
- 2-1/4 In. Wide Elastic at both ends for Secure Fit
- Flame resistance lasts the life of the garment
- Finish good for 100 home washings and 50 commercial washings
- Sold By the Pair
If you would like to learn more about these gloves or any of the gloves we sell take a look at the documents in our Product Information Center. We provide our customers with the information you need to stay safe, get the job done and buy the gloves best suited for your job. We feature documents on glove styles, understanding glove coatings such as Nitrile, Polyurethane & PVC, how to select the right cut level, as well as, a Chemical Resistant Guide. Information on Leather, Welding Gloves and much more are also available. No matter what the job is, we have quality gloves for you at the lowest price!
- ASTM D6413 Flame resistance
- Steel Mills
- Gas Welding
- Torch Work
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Size before you place your order. Take a look at the West Chester Sizing Chart.
Click To View West Chester Sizing Chart