IronCat 7000 Heavy Welding Brown Leather Cape Sleeve
West Chester 7000 IronCat Heavy Welding Brown Leather Cape Sleeve protects your arms and your upper body from the sparks and spatter of everyday work in the shipyard. This cape sleeve is designed for heavy-duty use and extended exposure to the heat and sparks of torch welding. The anodized reinforced snaps and rivets prevent flashbacks, while heat-resistant leather construction resists heat, protects against sparks, and maximizes durability. Soapstone pockets on each sleeve let you stash extra welding wire or other components, while Kevlar® threaded seams minimize damage from sparks. Pair this cape sleeve with a bib attachment for even more coverage. Whether you're a shipyard apprentice or an experienced builder and repairer, this cape sleeve is the foundation for the heat protection that you need while operating the torch.
- Heat Resistant Leather Protects Against spark and Offers extended wear
- Sewn with Kevlar® Thread for strength and durability
- Soapstone pocket on each sleeve for Storage
- Black anodized Snaps and rivets do not corrode and prevent flashback
- Snaps are Reinforced with additional piece of Leather while rivets are placed in High stress areas ensuring long life of garment
- Wrist Snap
- Ideal for heavy welding activity
- Designed to coordinate with Leather bib attachment
- Heat Resistant
- Sold Individually
If you would like to learn more about these gloves or any of the gloves we sell take a look at the documents in our Product Information Center. We provide our customers with the information you need to stay safe, get the job done and buy the gloves best suited for your job. We feature documents on glove styles, understanding glove coatings such as Nitrile, Polyurethane & PVC, how to select the right cut level, as well as, a Chemical Resistant Guide. Information on Leather, Welding Gloves and much more are also available. No matter what the job is, we have quality gloves for you at the lowest price!
- Steel Mills
- Gas Welding
- Torch Work
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Size before you place your order. Take a look at the West Chester Sizing Chart.
Click To View West Chester Sizing Chart