Horace Small HS2363 Women's 4 Pocket Officer Pants
Finish your shift looking as crisp and composed as when it began in the Horace Small Women's 4 Pocket Officer Pants. The advanced waistband design that moves with you and holds your shirt in place helps you maintain a professional appearance throughout your shift in comfort. Stain resistant, machine wash fabric keeps your uniform looking fresh wash after wash. Constructed of a vat-dye poly-cotton blend, our 4 Pocket Fire Pant was built to maintain its professional appearance. Features include a soil release fabric that is home washable, button through closures, single welt back hip pockets, Ban-Rol® technology with gripper waistband, and bar tacks at stress points.
- Women's EMT / EMS Uniform Pants
- Horace Small New Dimension Line
- 8.0 oz. Per Square Yard
- 14.67 oz. Per Linear Yard
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Post-Cured for Crease Retention
- Soil Release
- Brass Ratcheting Zipper and Crush-Proof Hook & Eye Closure
- Quarter-Top Front Pockets
- Single-Welt Back Hip Pockets with Button-Through Closure on Left Hip Pocket
- Bar tacks at All Stress Points
- 1 ½ in. Wide Ban-Rol Continuous Closed with Snugtex
- Available in Dark Navy Only
- Available in 36 In. Unhemmed Length (Inseam)
- Available in Regular Sizes
- Horace Small Model # HS2363
Horace Small New Dimension Plus Uniform Line was designed with premier features to give Officers and First Responders comfort and performance as they work to keep communities safe. If you’re looking for that added comfort, take a look at the features and models offered by the New Dimension Plus Collection in the Horace Small New Dimension Plus Guide.
- Home Wash
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Horace Small Sizing Chart.
Click To View Horace Small Sizing Chart