DragonWear DFS3100 FR Black Soft Shell Jacket (Available Spring 2019)
True North FR Black Soft Shell Jacket (DragonShield-DFS3100) is HRC 4 / PPE CAT 4 making it top of the line protection for front line emergency crews. With an Arc Rating of 40.0 cal/cm2, the FR Black Soft Shell Jacket also works well for emergency electrical crews that face unknown hazards. The wind resistant and water repellent outer surface provides maximum protection during storms. This jacket has shirt style cuffs with adjustable closures and is reinforced at stress points for a longer product life. The fabric stretches easily so movement is not restricted when working. The reshaped sleeves and drop hem keep you covered and protected. There are 2 pencil pockets on the left sleeve and hand warmer pockets as well.
- Polartec® Power Shield FR® Fabric
- 17.5 oz./sq. yd.
- Viscose, Modacrylic, Para Aramid, Spandex
- Inherently Fire and Arc-resistant
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent outer surface
- Improved fit over the Generation 2
- Reshaped Jacket Sleeves
- Shirt-style cuffs with adjustable snap closures
- Stretchy shock cords at sides for greater adjustment control
- Additional reinforcement in high wear areas
- Abrasion resistant Pioneer fabric, including the side and chest pocket openings, elbows, forearms and cuffs
- Newly added drop tail rear hem for increased coverage
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement
- Zippered chest hand-warmer pockets with storm flaps
- Left sleeve zippered pocket with 2 pen slots
- Optional removable snap on hood with upgraded on-and-off snap closures
- Streamlined fit at the neck and a stretchy shock cord with lock adjustments at the facial opening
For more information on DragonWear FR Certifications, FR Terms & Material Specs, check out the DragonWear Certifications Document or DragonWear Material Specs Document in our Product Information Center.
- Arc Rating 40.0 cal/cm2
- HRC 4 / PPE CAT 4
- NFPA 70E
- This garment does not meet the requirements of NFPA 2112
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Dragonwear Sizing Chart.
Click To View DragonWear Sizing Chart