DragonWear DFS14 DragonShield Softshell FR Jacket
True North DragonShield Softshell FR Jacket (DragonGen2DFS100) is HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2 making it a great choice for storm restoration crews and CATV repairmen. The Power Grid four way stretch fleece has an FR membrane for protection against the cold and flash flames. There are zippered pockets on the left sleeve to keep pens or screwdrivers handy and hand warmer pockets with storm flaps. This Polartec Power Shield repels water to help keep you dry and comfortable all day. The Softshell FR Jacket is lightweight and has gussets in the underarm area the body won’t lift when working overhead and extra long sleeves for additional protection.
- Polartec Power Shield Fabric
- 16.9 oz/sq. yd.
- Face Fiber Content: 66% Modacrylic, 29% Rayon, 5% spandex
- Back Fiber Content: 67% Modacrylic, 29% Rayon, 4% spandex
- Breathable FR membrane blocks 98% of wind
- 3M Scotchlite™ solid silver reflective
- Repels Water
- 4-way stretch grid fabric
- Zippered chest hand-warmer pockets with storm flaps
- Left sleeve zippered pocket with 2 pen slots
- No-lift underarm gussets
- Extra long sleeves for better reach
- Reinforced fabric in high wear areas
- Microphone clips on chest
- Wide cuffs offer greater comfort and versatility
- Available in CSA Z96 Standard (Hi-Vis Orange)
For more information on DragonWear FR Certifications, FR Terms & Material Specs, check out the DragonWear Certifications Document or DragonWear Material Specs Document in our Product Information Center.
- Arc Rating 18.6 cal/cm²
- HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z96 Standard
- This garment does not meet the requirements of NFPA 2112
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Dragonwear Sizing Chart.
Click To View DragonWear Sizing Chart