DragonWear DFM83 FR Convertible Balaclava
The Cold Warrior DragonWear DFM83 FR Convertible Balaclava is water repellent PPE that is HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2 protection designed for outdoorsmen in extreme weather conditions. Linemen and Storm Restoration Crews love the Polartec Power Stretch top that has an FR high/low interior grid construction for heat loss minimization. The neck portion has an exterior that is wind resistant and an inner lining of fleece for added warmth. This durable Balaclava is full face and head protection and the hood can be lowered into a gaiter for additional neck protection. The Polartec Power Stretch Upper is inherently flame resistant as is the Polartec Wind Pro lower. This means protection from the elements as well as flame and ARC protection.
- Polartec Power Stretch FR Upper: 9.2 oz.
- Power Grid - 43% Rayon, 39% Modacrylic, 14% Para-aramid, 4% Spandex
- Polartec Wind Pro FR Lower 10 oz.
- Wind Pro - 44% Rayon, 39% Modacrylic, 14% Para-aramid, 3% FR Spandex
- Inherently flame resistant
- Top has high/low interior grid construction
- Maximizes warmth
- Minimizes weight
- Improved breathability
- Bottom has wind-resistant outer surface
- Fleece interior to retain body heat
- Full head and facial protection
- Extends below the neckline for extra coverage
- Hood converts to a neck gaiter with drop chin
- Water Repellent
- Made in Canada
For more information on DragonWear FR Certifications, FR Terms & Material Specs, check out the DragonWear Certifications Document or DragonWear Material Specs Document in our Product Information Center.
- Arc Rating: 15 cal/cm²
- HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2
- NFPA 70E
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.